Engine:3.5 liter V6 Cylinder Engine
Fuel Efficiency:17 CITY / 23 HWY
3rd Row Seat
Side-Impact Air Bags
This 2009 Toyota Highlander is a well maintained vehicle with a clean Carfax! It is well equipped with 3rd Row Seating, All Wheel Drive, Cruise Control and more. For more information or to schedule a test drive, please contact our friendly and knowledgeable sales staff today at 509-455-9100.
**Vehicle Options listed are when the unit was originally built. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling the dealer prior to purchase.
- Fuel Consumption: City: 17 mpg
- Fuel Consumption: Highway: 23 mpg
- Remote power door locks
- Power windows
- Cruise controls on steering wheel
- Cruise control
- 4-wheel ABS Brakes
- Front Ventilated disc brakes
- 1st; 2nd and 3rd row head airbags
- Passenger Airbag
- Side airbag
- Full Third Row Seat
- Manual Folding Third Row Seat
- Rear spoiler: Lip
- Digital Audio Input
- MP3 player
- Total Number of Speakers: 6
- Braking Assist
- ABS and Driveline Traction Control
- Stability control
- Privacy glass: Deep
- Wheel Width: 7.5
- Driver knee airbags
- Manufacturer''s 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 6.6 s
- Power remote driver mirror adjustment
- Power remote passenger mirror adjustment
- Bucket front seats
- Rear buckets
- Fold forward seatback rear seats
- Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
- Speed-proportional electric power steering
- Interior air filtration
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Cargo area light
- Max cargo capacity: 95 cu.ft.
- Vehicle Emissions: ULEV II
- Fuel Type: Regular unleaded
- Fuel Capacity: 19.2 gal.
- Instrumentation: Low fuel level
- Clock: In-dash
- Driver Seat Head Restraint Whiplash Protection
- Head Restraint Whiplash Protection with Passenger Seat
- Coil front spring
- Regular front stabilizer bar
- Independent front suspension classification
- Strut front suspension
- Four-wheel Independent Suspension
- Coil rear spring
- Rear Stabilizer Bar: Regular
- Independent rear suspension
- Strut rear suspension
- Front and rear suspension stabilizer bars
- Variable intermittent front wipers
- Aluminum spare wheel rim
- Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown
- Center Console: Full with covered storage
- Overhead console: Mini with storage
- Permanent locking hubs
- Gross vehicle weight: 6;000 lbs.
- Overall Length: 188.4"
- Overall Width: 75.2"
- Wheelbase: 109.8"
- Front Head Room: 40.6"
- Rear Head Room: 40.1"
- Front Leg Room: 43.2"
- Rear Leg Room: 38.3"
- Front Shoulder Room: 59.7"
- Rear Shoulder Room: 59.5"
- Front Hip Room: 56.7"
- Rear Hip Room: 56.5"
- 3rd Row Head Room: 36.3"
- 3rd Row Leg Room: 29.9"
- 3rd Row Shoulder Room: 55.0"
- 3rd Row Hip Room: 42.3"
- Three 12V DC power outlets
- Transmission hill holder
- Seatbelt pretensioners: Front
- Rear center seatbelt: 3-point belt
- Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
- Cargo tie downs
- Cupholders: Front and rear
- Door pockets: Driver; passenger and rear
- Seatback storage: 2
- Tires: Width: 245 mm
- Tires: Speed Rating: S
- Type of tires: AS
- Tires: Prefix: P
- Left rear passenger door type: Conventional
- Rear door type: Liftgate
- Right rear passenger door type: Conventional
- Body-colored bumpers
- 4 Door
- Driver airbag
- Manual child safety locks
- 3.5L DOHC 24-valve VVT-i V6 engine
- 5-speed ECT-i automatic transmission
- Hill Start Assist Control (HAC)
- Downhill Assist Control (DAC)
- Full-time 4-wheel drive
- 4-wheel independent Macpherson strut suspension
- Front & rear stabilizer bars
- Electric pwr rack & pinion steering w/pwr assist (EPS)
- Pwr ventilated front/solid rear disc brakes
- 17'' x 7.5'' 6-spoke machined-finish aluminum alloy wheels
- P245/65R17 all-season tires
- Full-size spare w/aluminum wheel
- Rear spoiler w/integrated lamp
- Color-keyed front/rear bumpers
- Silver-painted grille
- Washer-linked variable intermittent windshield wipers
- Rear intermittent wiper
- UV reduction glass windshield
- Rear privacy glass
- Color-keyed door handles
- Fixed mast antenna
- Cloth 40/20/40 2nd row fold-flat slide & recline seat; Center Stow seat & console; one-touch right hand walk-in function; outboard armrests
- Cloth 3rd row seat; fold-flat into floor capability; folding headrests; (2) cupholders
- Center console; (6) cupholders; storage compartments; 2nd row seat vents; silver trim
- Tilt/telescopic adjustable steering wheel
- Optitron red-illuminated instrument cluster; speedometer; tachometer; water temp; fuel; LCD odometer w/dual tripmeters
- Warning lights; seatbelt disconnect; airbag; door-ajar; battery; oil pressure; brake; VSC; ABS; check engine; maintenance indicator; low-fuel
- Digital clock
- Pwr windows; driver auto up/down; jam protection
- Cruise control
- Remote hood & fuel filler door releases
- Rear window defogger
- Silver-tone interior trim
- 12V aux pwr outlets; (2) front; (1) cargo area
- Overhead console; map lights; conversation mirror; sunglass holder
- Door pockets w/cup/bottle holders
- Dual visors; vanity mirrors; sliding extensions
- Illuminated entry
- (6) passenger assist grips
- Cargo area tie down hooks
- Under floor storage in rear cargo area
- Anti-lock brake system (ABS) w/brake assist
- Electronic Brake-force distribution (EBD)
- Front & rear energy-absorbing crumple zones
- Side-impact door beams
- Driver & front passenger advanced airbag system w/occupant classification sensor
- Driver & front passenger front seat-mounted side airbags
- 3-row roll-sensing side curtain airbags
- Drivers knee airbag
- 3-point shoulder belts in all seating positions; drivers emergency locking retractor (ELR); automatic locking retractor (ALR) & emergency locking retractor (ELR) for all passenger positions
- Front seatbelt pretensioners w/force limiters; adjustable belt anchors
- Child restraint system (CRS) top tether anchors for all rear seating positions
- ISO-FIX child restraint system (CRS) anchors for outboard seating positions
- Child protector rear door locks
- Direct tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
- Energy-dissipating interior trim
- Collapsible steering column
I've only had my Highlander for two months but so far it's been a great SUV. We went from a Trailblazer EXT (7 passenger) and wanted a more reliable 7 passenger vehicle but keep the V6 to save on fuel. It's pretty roomy for the size. The Highlander has great features with the backup camera and automatic gate lift and close. We went camping last week with our 2700lb tent camper in tow. The Highlander averaged 20mpg towing! I was really excited to see that. The 3.5 liter V6 is really powerful. The only complaint I have with the vehicle is I feel like I hear more outside noise, like it's not as insulated as my Trailblazer was but it's not really a bother, just an observation.Read more reviews at Cars.com
Plus sales tax, title and license. A documentary service fee up to $150 may be added. The documentary service fee is a negotiable fee. Only equipment basic to each model is listed. Call or email for complete, specific vehicle information. Mercedes-Benz offers are subject to change and may depend on location of buyer’s residence.